All Saints Church, Maldon, Essex, England
The South Aisle, All Saints Church.
This view is from just inside the chapel at the East end of the South aisle, showing a very small part of the Rood Screen in the foreground, looking towards the West end.
The South wall of the church dates from the decorated period of the early 14th Century and is noted particularly for the splendid wall arcading - some of the finest 14th Century work in this country.
The Font and tower entrance, All Saints Church.
The font is relatively modern dating from 1866 which replaced the original 15th Century font. The original font now resides in the church of St. Saviour in St. Albans.
The apex of the 13th Century triangular tower can be seen through the arch near the right-hand side.
Medieval choir stall, All Saints Church.
This pair of monastic choir stalls may have come from Beeleigh Abbey nearby and, if not, they are certainly associated with the abbey.